Name: FynestG

Age: 30

Gender: Male

Location: Abuja

Orientation: Straight

Skills: 69 position, Hardcore Fucker, Doggy Master, Pussy Licking, Missionary, Surrogacy, Long Duration Sex, Nuro Massage.

Level: GOLD 

"Hello, i'm George by name but you can call me FynestG...lol. I am a Bolt Driver but apart from getting you to your physical destination, I can drive you to your sexual destination if you wish.

I can suck your pussy and give you the sweetest mind-blowing sex ever.

Call me and I will be at your service. Women and ladies only"-- FynestG



To Hookup with FynestG, please send us a WhatsApp message on 08102333121 or you can send us an email on naijaxrated@gmail.com or send a quick message using the contact form below.

Are you a guy who wants to hookup with rich older women and working class ladies seeking men for sexual pleasure all over Nigeria?... WhatsApp us or send an email to naijaxrated@gmail.com or drop a quick message on the contact form below!

#HOOKUPGUYS